Terms and Conditions
Starbucks New Zealand
A division of Restaurant Brands New Zealand Ltd.
These Terms and Conditions of Use govern your use of this web site and your use of this web site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Starbucks may from time to time amend, update or change this web site including these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
#one2share terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to residents of New Zealand. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence on 3 July 2015 and finish on the 20 July 2015, subject to change at the discretion of Starbucks NZ.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish and may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must post a photo on Instagram and tag with #one2share
- Winners will be contacted via comment on their Instagram page. Users page must be public to be eligible to win.
- 2x Starbucks vouchers to be posted to each #one2share winner. Winning images will be selected on a weekly basis, at the discretion of Starbucks NZ.
- The vouchers are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Images may be regrammed by Starbucks NZ Instagram and/or Facebook
Information on Website
Publishing information about a product on this Website does not ensure its availability. Products are advertised subject to availability. Price information is subject to change without notice. Starbucks does not undertake to keep this web site updated. Starbucks is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this web site or if that information is not up to date.
Links to other web sites
Starbucks may provide links to web sites not operated by Starbucks NZ. These linked sites are not under the control of Starbucks NZ, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of companies linked to our web site. Before disclosing your personal information on any other web site, we advise you to examine the privacy policies of those web sites.
Intellectual Property Rights
All material contained on this web site is the property of Starbucks and Restaurant Brands New Zealand Ltd and protected by copyright. Except as permitted by relevant copyright legislation or with the prior written approval of Starbucks or its affiliates, the material may not be otherwise used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part.
The trade marks appearing on this web site are primarily trade marks of Starbucks NZ, Starbucks International, Inc., or their affiliates. Other trade marks displayed on this website are trade marks of their respective owners. The trade marks must not be used or modified in any way without the express written permission of Starbucks or the relevant affiliate or third party owner.
Reviews and Comments
Starbucks may enable visitors to its web site to post reviews of and comments on this web site. If you post reviews or comments on this web site, you grant Starbucks and its affiliates a right to use, reproduce, modify, distribute and display such reviews and comments throughout the world in any media.
Your use of the material contained on this web site is at your sole risk. Any information and data is provided on an as is basis and excludes any warranties which may be excluded by law. Starbucks reserves to itself the right to change any of the material on this web site at any time.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Starbucks NZ’s liability in relation to any product or service purchased as a consequence of your use of this web site is limited to the lesser of: (a) the replacement of any product purchased; and (b) the purchase price paid by you to Starbucks for the product or service.
To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use this web site and the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage. If a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability in accordance with this paragraph but allows a limitation of a certain maximum extent then our liability is limited to that extent.
You agree to fully indemnify and hold Starbucks harmless from any claim, cost, demand or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred or which may be incurred arising from a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The laws of New Zealand govern this web site.
This Website may be accessed throughout New Zealand and overseas. Starbucks makes no representations or warranties that the content of this web site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside New Zealand. If you access this web site from outside New Zealand, you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
Standard Terms and Conditions for Starbucks NZ
- Discount coupons or added value may be issued by Starbucks from time to time for use by Starbucks NZ customers.
- Offers are valid on surrender of coupon.
- Unless otherwise indicated coupons are valid for one item or offer per order per day.
- Prices and offers may be valid for a limited period only.
- Offers may not be available in conjunction with another offer, coupon or special deal.