Get One, Give One Campaign - Terms and Conditions
Starbucks New Zealand – Get One, Give One Campaign.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to individuals in New Zealand that register via starbucksgetone.co.nz.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants are eligible to redeem up to one (1) time.
3. Promotion commences at 6am (NZST) on 30/06/2020 and final entries close at 12am (NZST) on 29/07/2020 (“Promotional Period”) or when the free coffees allocated have been fully redeemed. No further entries will be accepted after closing. Starbucks New Zealand reserves the right to extend or terminate the competition for any reason.
4. To be eligible to enter, Relevant Persons need to submit an entry as follows or in such other form as the Promoter expressly consents to in writing (Eligible Entry):
o Go to starbucksgetone.co.nz.
o Submit required details on the online entry form;
o and comply with any additional instructions for entry at starbucksgetone.co.nz.
5. To enter, let us know your name and email. This is so if you are a winner, Starbucks New Zealand will be able to send you a unique free beverage code for you to redeem your free Starbucks® Blonde Roast coffee. Share the competition on Facebook and invite your friends to enter for a chance to redeem a free Starbucks® Blonde Roast coffee.
6. Winners can redeem their free coffee up until Sunday 23 August 2020. Free beverage codes will not be accepted after this date.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any if an authorised representative submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will not be accepted by the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) free coffee redemption is permitted per individual. Winner can redeem a standard Blonde Flat White, Blonde Latte, Blonde Cappuccino, Blonde Long Black or Blonde Americano in Tall size, hot or iced. Add ons or modifiers will incur additional charges.
10.Winners will be notified via email within 24 hours from when the completed valid entry form is received. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11.To win the prize you must be at least 13 years of age. In the event the Winner or Winner’s companion is under the age of 13, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
12.Winners will receive an email with a unique free beverage code. Winners can redeem their free beverage at any Starbucks store nationwide and the free beverage code must be presented upon order.
13.Winner can redeem one of the following beverages; standard Blonde Flat White, Blonde Latte, Blonde Cappuccino, Blonde Long Black or Blonde Americano in Tall size, hot or iced.
14.If the winner would like to include add ons or modifiers into their free beverage, this will incur additional charges.
15. If the winner’s beverage selection is not available, a substitute will be offered.
16. 40,000 free Blonde Roast beverage codes will be given away.
17.Authorised individuals who enter the Promotion, consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18.If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any authorised representative; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
19.Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the individual’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20.Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Law Act 2010 (Cth), or Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ), or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
21.Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an Eligible Business; or (f)use of the Prize.
22. The Promoter collects personal information of authorised representatives in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the authorised representative. A request to opt out, access, update or correct any personal information held by Starbucks in connection with this Promotion by an authorised representative of an Eligible Business, should be directed to Starbucks New Zealand, Level 1, 545 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand.
23.All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24.The Promoter is Tahua Capital Limited t/a Starbucks New Zealand, authorised licensee of Starbucks Coffee International Inc.